It was utter flop :-( - January 2018
I thought of focusing on Devops this year and tried to learn few tools and practices around it. As it was a very broad area and priorities got changed, the goal got diluted and for the past few months haven t focused on anything in particular. So thought of looking at the courses I want to attend, books I had planned to read and make a plan for short period. For a month.
So November month,
- AWS Certified sysops admin
I started both the courses, couldn t complete for many reasons. So will focus on these 2 this month.
- The Phoenix project
- Getting started with Terraform (This is the book written by my colleague)
Another way to get focussed is to do things around that area so,
- thought of writing blog about the courses I attend and books I read
- Knowing more about the tools
- Reading & contributing to the open source projects
By end of november will update with what happened actually. Will these things work or not.